Banner photo © Jim Blecha www.oilandgasphotographers.com
Great Salt Plains Midstream was formed in December 2017
Our joint venture will expand crude oil and gas infrastructure and provide more options for producers in the prolific STACK play of central Oklahoma.
Assets include the 115-mile Great Salt Plains Pipeline from Cherokee, OK to Cushing, OK, supported by long-term acreage dedications and throughput commitments from active Oklahoma producers and crude marketing companies.
Additional plans call for immediate expansion of the Great Salt Plains crude system to provide for initial crude gathering and transportation of up to 40,000 BPD.
Silver Lake Plant expected to be in service July 2018
Our natural gas STACK platform will consist of the placement and build out of a state-of-the-art cryogenic processing facility in Major County, OK. The Silver Lake Plant will have initial capacity to process up to 70 million cubic feet of natural gas per day (MMcf/d) with expansion capacity of up to 220 MMcf/d. The facility will include over 130 miles of gas gathering lines and multiple compressor stations.
The Latest News
Read more about our formation at this link: Great Salt Plains Midstream Announcement
- Safety: Safety is a number one priority of our company.
- Integrity: We are honest and ethical in all of our relationships and work.
- Teamwork: We partner with our producers and suppliers to create solutions that create value.
- Innovation: We balance creativity with proven methods to identify the best solutions to get energy to market.
- Compliance/Environmental Stewardship: We comply with all laws, rules and regulations.
- Community: We contribute to the well-being of the communities where we operate.
We deliver safe, reliable, and smart midstream solutions to oil and gas producers on a timely basis to contribute to their growth. Strong ties and experience in Oklahoma, fuel our leadership team’s unwavering commitment and a promise of excellence and environmental responsibility to each customer, business partner, investor, employee and land owner.